Email Writing Course₹0
About this course
Who Is This For
- CEOs / Directors
- Senior Executives
- Promotion Seekers
- Management Trainees
- Corporate Executives
- Middle Level Managers
- Doctors / CAs / Lawyers
Learn to write highly effective emails that get quickest possible response and create a great impression about you and the company you represent. In this course you will learn to:
- How to write powerful subject lines
- Corporate Etiquette of business emails
- Follow a proper structure in your emails and reports
- Draft emails which are visually appealing to the reader
- Skillfully draft of clear and concise e-mails and reports
- Use the right tools to correct your grammar and spellings
The course focuses on helping you develop a courteous yet professional email writing style.
What’S In It For You
Be it sending quotations or business reports, providing customer service or feedbacks, or closing business deals, you gain mastery with this course as it helps you to:
- Learn the basics of email communication
- Present information in a reader-centric manner
- Be able to clearly express your thoughts, in your emails
- Develop your rapport with virtual email correspondents
- Create emails and reports to impress and attract attention
- Improve the speed and effectiveness of your email messages
- Use appropriate tone and language to communicate your message
- Increase awareness of the best practice and email writing etiquettes
You will enhance the personal and your company’s brand image by learning to write business emails
Why BM Speaking
- Structured Course
- Result oriented training
- Writing Practice in each session
- Activities and Games Based Learning
- Personal Attention to each participant
- Conducted by Senior Corporate Certified Trainers
2 Months (8 weeks) – Monday to Friday
Special weekend batches – Saturday and Sunday
Morning: 7 am to 8 am | 8 am to 9 am | 9 am to 10 am | 10 am to 11 am | 11 am to 12 noon
Afternoon: 12 pm to 1 pm | 1 pm to 2 pm | 2 pm to 3 pm | 3 pm to 4 pm | 4 pm to 5 pm
Evening: 5 pm to 6 pm | 6 pm to 7 pm | 7 pm to 8 pm | 8 pm to 9 pm
For Saturday and Sunday: 9 am to 12 noon /12 noon to 3 pm/ 3pm to 6 pm/ 6 pm to 9 pm
Learn to write letters / emails for daily office situations like applying for a job, leave application, filing a complain or sending a quotation
Learn the Business Etiquette for writing emails i. e. whom to send “to”, ‘cc”, “bcc”, How to utilize your writing skills to motivate, share bad news, appreciate and announce new initiatives.
Change the habit of using regularly daily English words and replace them with Business English phrases, idioms and vocabulary in your emails. You will do this with the help of Business English workbook that we have especially designed for email drafting.
Frame grammatically correct sentences. Master the art of real life sentence structure with the help of interactive sentence structure games and activities
Advanced Grammar : Strengthening the Foundation of Grammar
This brings an end to all your grammatical errors with the help of interactive grammar sessions, grammar activities and games and tenses quiz. Frame English sentences like a pro as you learn 12 tenses, prepositions, conjunctions, adjectives, articles, word order, and letter writing.
Learn 500 business English vocabulary and use it in your day to day communication. The list of impressive words we have chosen for you are the words which senior professionals use in meetings, presentations and conference calls. We have developed a special 500 vocabulary workbook for you so that you add 10 vocabulary words by framing two sentences on each word.
Email Writing Exercise
Real life email writing practice sessions followed by detailed corrections by certified trainers will help you write emails that will impress your managers and seniors.
Basics of Email Drafting
Equip yourself with the basics of drafting professional emails like following email etiquette, how to write effective subject lines, salutations, writing, use of correct grammar, bullet points, charts and tables, opening and closing of an email.
7 C’s of Communication
Develop a prowess in communication by understanding, practising and mastering the seven elements of effective oral and written communication. Some of the elements are concise, courtesy and clarity
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.