Frame grammatically correct sentences in English
Fluently speak in English in any situationiners
2 Months (8 weeks) – Monday to Friday
Special weekend batches: Sat.-Sun. 9 am to 1 pm / 2 pm to 6 pm
Morning: 7 am to 8 am | 8 am to 9 am | 9 am to 10 am | 10 am to 11 am | 11 am to 12 am
Afternoon: 12 pm to 1 pm | 1 pm to 2 pm | 2 pm to 3 pm | 3 pm to 4 pm | 4 pm to 5 pm
Evening: 5 pm to 6 pm | 6 pm to 7 pm | 7 pm to 8 pm | 8 pm to 9 pm
Rs.9,000/- + GST = Rs.10,350/-
(Includes Course Material, Grammar Book and an Audio CD)
YOU CAN PAY FEES ONLINE
- Frame grammatically correct sentences in English
- Fluently speak in English in any situationiners
- Express yourself in groups of people confidently
- Able to present your thoughts more effectively
- Participate at higher levels in Group Discussions and meetings
- Present yourself more confidently in personal interviews
- Speak in Neutral Accent and also pick-up UK/US Accent
- Communicate and express ideas / suggestions / analysis in Business English using latest vocabulary and Corporate English
- Deliver effective presentations and enhance the quality of content in e-mails
Grammar Practice: 20 Practice Sessions: Develop Mastery in framing sentences and English Grammar. This module covers 12 tenses, prepositions, conjunctions, adjectives, articles, word order, letter writing.
Public Speaking: 20 public speaking Sessions: Develop fluency in spoken English with daily speech practice and become an excellent communicator. Participants first speak on prepared topics and move on to speaking on unprepared topics.
Group Discussions: 5 Group Discussions: Interact, discuss and debate in a group, learn how to lead and develop a dynamic personality.
Role-Plays: Real-life Conversation Practice: 15 Sessions – Develop an ability to converse fluently and confidently in all kinds of situations.
Latest Technology: Audio-Video technology used by Leading International Training Institutes. Also, Video Recording of Public Speaking Sessions.
- Personality Development
- Attitude Training
- Body Language
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Video Recording
- Voice & Accent
- Mastery in Interviews
- Business English
◊ Professionals ◊ Students ◊ Housewives ◊ Individuals ◊ Corporates
This course is for people who can understand, read and speak English and want to develop their command over various aspects of spoken English – grammar, fluency, diction, vocabulary, letter-writing, sentence framing, public speaking, group discussions, presentations and email drafting.