To develop Corporate Trainers with excellent Communication Skills and mastery in conducting result-oriented interactive sessions in Train-The-Trainer Course
Timing and Duration:
1-month course: 12 sessions of 3 hours, Saturday / Sunday
Next Available Course:
Starts every month
Maximum 10 participants
YOU CAN PAY FEES ONLINE
Easy EMI Options Available
- Trainer Vs Teacher
- Top 10 Qualities of an Effective Trainer
- Excellence in Public Speaking & Presentation Skills
- Knowing your audience
- Effective Communication Skills
- Mastery in Conducting Interactive Sessions
- Using Feedback to enhance training quality, post-training review & feedback of Train-The-Trainer Course
- Handling Difficult Participants & Situations
- Time Management in Trainings
- Preparing Training Modules
- How to get the best from all participants
- Various Training Methodologies used in Train-The-Trainer Course
- Using humor, ice-breakers, games, stories to create interest in trainings
- Building self-confidence of the trainer by allowing them to take on a new and expanded role
- Helps the trainers to feel comfortable managing learners in a training
- Ensures the trainer effectively communicates key messages related to the training material
- Put the training into the context of the organization and improve the relevancy
- Help learners feel more comfortable in sharing
- Improve learner retention by allowing them to feel like an important part of the learning
- Well-structured course with extremely useful course material
- Practical Coaching full of interactions, games, activities
- Train-The-Trainer Course Training is conducted by 20 year experienced Dale Carnegie Certified Corporate Trainer
- Trainers have to conduct training in real-classroom with PowerPoint
- Certificate on completion of Train-The-Trainer Course with assured job and freelance corporate training assignments
Participants Feedback for T.T.T Program
Founder And CEO
- Piyush Bhatia, Founder & CEO, BM English Speaking Institute Pvt. Ltd.
- Dale Carnegie Certified Corporate Trainer
- Has established Six English Training Centers in Mumbai
- He has more than 16 years of Corporate experience with DSP Merrill Lynch, JP Morgan and ICICI
- He has trained Middle and Senior Managers in major Corporates. Some of them are Sodexho, Bluestar, DNA, Faculty of Management Studies, Techprocess, Dinjure
- He specializes in conducting Corporate Trainings for our esteemed Clients in English, Communication and Presentation Skills
- He looks after day-to-day management and expansion activities of BM English Speaking
- He has gone through seven years of rigorous leadership training with an international behavioral training organization - Landmark Education.
- He has also participated in various training programs like LIFE, International Academy of Life, Vipassana, Transcendental Meditation, Professional Insights
In the Train the Trainer Certificate Course conducted by BM English Speaking Institute, we train subject matter experts to be Corporate Trainers – who want to deliver impactful and result oriented training.
Checklist to follow in order to excel as a Corporate Trainer
- Excellent interpersonal skills & communication skills:Understanding problems and difficulties, conveying ideas, conducting training – all of this happens through words. It’s unlikely you’ll be able to get your staff or participants properly motivated and that is why a trainer needs to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to present themselves with confidence:
One of greatest lessons all the public speakers have learned that it’s essential to develop a personal speaking style.
- Impactful training skills:
An excellent trainer needs to have two kinds of expertise – subject matter expertise and instructional expertise.
- Capability to create training material relevant to the audience:
Nobody is excited about “yet another training session”. So to make your training lively, you should change the delivery format or the type of training material you hand out, according to the participants’ specific requirements.
- Spontaneity to respond to different situations with ease:
We can’t help but admire those who have the ability to be spontaneous, who say the right thing at the right time, who can speak off the cuff or improvise. So if you want to become an engaging speaker, a dynamic leader or silver-tongued trainer, you need to master the ability to think and speak on your feet.
- A good sense of humor:
A pleasing attitude is a must for all the trainers and leaders. It allows free flow of ideas and suggestions. Good sense of humor helps to ease out the nerves in the participants.
“Humor makes leaders approachable amongst peers/junior employees” – VladPozdyshev, Chief Human Resource Officer, MTS India
- Tons of enthusiasm and passion for training:
“Years wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.” – Douglas MacArthur
Trainer’s passion and enthusiasm for their participants’ learning is important. You ignite participants passion by showing your own zest.
- Extensive knowledge of the subject:
It is essential for trainers to know well what they are going to talk about – they should have a deep understanding of the subject. Participants always expect and want to be trained by an expert trainer.
- Expertise to connect with your audience:
Your participants want to feel that they are being listened to and cared for. So based on what you say and do, your participants will have a sense of trust in you and your training.
A very good connection with your participants is vital not only for the satisfaction of your participants but for the overall success of your training.
Successful trainers possess most of the above-mentioned assets and abilities to varying degree and they work meticulously to improve or compensate for what they consider to be their more challenging areas.